Commercial Leasing Legal Assistant:
Daoust Vukovich LLP offers guidance and practical assistance on every aspect of commercial real estate law in Ontario and across Canada. Considered one of the best law firms in Canada for commercial property, leasing and development, Daoust Vukovich LLP has a team of highly qualified lawyers and paralegals serving the specialized needs of clients who acquire, develop and use commercial real estate. The firm enjoys a unique reputation, borne of the vast experience of its team in all manner of commercial real estate transactions and disputes for properties across Canada.
Daoust Vukovich LLP is seeking to fill a 1 year contract Legal Assistant position. The successful candidate should possess a minimum of 1-2 years of law firm experience.
- Process and revise electronic documents, editing and preparing black lining as necessary
- Familiarity with all form of legal documents including agreements, leases, letters and practice specific documents is an asset
- Docket entry, pre-bill and account preparation
- Practice management including, appointment scheduling and arranging conference calls
- Apply proofreading and editing skills to documents and correspondence
- File management and keeping clerks/lawyers apprised of matters
- Perform other duties as required to achieve firm objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills required to effectively multi-task
- Excellent computer skills including Windows, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and various applications
- A team player attitude with excellent judgment to follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management
- Solid understanding of commercial leasing transactions is an asset
- Excellent typing and proofreading
- Detail oriented and must work well in a busy team environment.
Daoust Vukovich is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Interested candidates should send resumes to David Giles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.