- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a wide array of commercial leasing and real estate documents with a focus on commercial leasing matters/transactions (i.e. commercial leasing (75%) and commercial real estate/other based on candidates experience/skills (25%)).
- Advising developers, lenders, property and asset managers, landlords and tenants on all types of office, industrial and retail commercial leasing and real estate matters.
- Developing creative solutions to appropriately move leasing and commercial real estate transactions forward and sustain competitive advantages for our clients.
- A minimum of three (3) consecutive years’ post-call experience focused on commercial real estate. Some commercial leasing experience is required.
- A member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario.
- Demonstrated experience with the preparation of a variety of corporate commercial documents.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, manage conflicting priorities, and work collaboratively.
- Innovative, value-minded thinker and proficient with the integration of technology and practice management tools.
- Resourceful and diplomatic problem solver.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Superior organizational skills and detail orientation.
How to Apply
Motivated candidates are invited to apply in confidence to email@example.com.
The firm offers competitive remuneration, benefits and an opportunity to strategically contribute to the growth of the practice group.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants, and on request, will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout our recruitment process. We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.