We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist/Entry-Level HR Generalist – this position will involve working in the office full time.
Your key responsibilities:
- Receive and welcome visitors to the office in a professional manner.
- Answer incoming calls, respond to queries, and direct calls appropriately.
- Forward email, faxes, and other correspondence appropriately.
- Prepare, sort, and distribute mail, courier documents, and packages.
- Schedule meetings, book and prepare boardrooms.
- Keep the kitchens clean and organized.
- Order office supplies and maintain the supply room.
- Assist HR with compliance initiatives (AODA, WHMIS, Health & Safety), optimize existing training materials, update and maintain policy and procedure documentation.
- Support accounting, legal assistants, and other colleagues.
- Additional administrative duties as needed.
Your skills and attributes:
- Committed to contributing to a strong team culture with a positive attitude.
- Sound judgement regarding confidential and sensitive matters.
- Proven ability to meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines, manage conflicting priorities.
- Aptitude to differentiate when to act independently or when to seek assistance.
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and diplomatic problem solver.
- Strong computer skills and an ability to quickly learn new software/platforms.
- Eagerness to apply HR-related education/training in a workplace setting.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated experience in customer/client service.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- A post-secondary education.
- A Human Resources diploma, certificate, or relevant experience is an asset.
How to Apply
Motivated candidates are invited to apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The firm offers competitive remuneration, benefits, and opportunities for growth.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants and, on request, will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout our recruitment process. We thank all of those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.