DV has created an enduring culture and position in the legal marketplace and has an opportunity within its expanding Commercial Leasing practice group.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide array of commercial leasing documents.
- Advising developers, lenders, property and asset managers, landlords, and tenants on all types of office, industrial, and retail commercial leasing matters.
- Developing creative solutions to appropriately move leasing transactions forward and sustain competitive advantages for our clients
- A minimum of three (3) consecutive years’ post-call experience with a practice focus in commercial leasing.
- A member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario.
- Demonstrated experience with the preparation of a variety of commercial leasing related documents.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, manage conflicting priorities, and work collaboratively.
- Innovative, value-minded thinker and proficient with the integration of technology and practice management tools.
- Resourceful and diplomatic problem solver.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Superior organizational skills and detail orientation.
How to Apply
Motivated candidates are invited to apply in confidence to email@example.com.
Ideal candidates are interested in doing meaningful work for firm clients. The firm offers competitive remuneration, benefits and an opportunity to strategically contribute to the growth of the practice group.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants, and on request, will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout our recruitment process. We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.