We have an opportunity within our expanding Commercial Leasing practice group.
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a wide array of commercial leasing documents.
- Assisting Commercial Leasing Lawyers in supporting developers, lenders, property and asset managers, landlords, and tenants with all types of office, industrial, and retail commercial leasing matters.
- Take instructions, review documentation, obtain and summarize information, report on status of leasing matters.
- Assist in developing creative solutions to appropriately move leasing transactions forward and sustain competitive advantages for our clients.
- A minimum of two (2) years of clerk experience in Commercial Leasing either with a law firm or in the leasing department of a large organization
- Demonstrated experience with the preparation of a variety of commercial leasing related documents.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, manage conflicting priorities, and work collaboratively.
- Innovative, value-minded thinker and proficient with the integration of technology and practice management tools.
- Resourceful and diplomatic problem solver.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Superior organizational skills and detail orientation.
How to Apply
Motivated candidates are invited to apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ideal candidates are interested in doing meaningful work for firm clients. The firm offers competitive remuneration, benefits and an opportunity to strategically contribute to the growth of the practice group.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants, and on request, will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout our recruitment process. We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.