We have an opportunity within our expanding Commercial Leasing practice group.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide array of commercial leasing documents.
- Advising developers, lenders, property and asset managers, landlords, and tenants on all types of office, industrial, and retail commercial leasing matters.
- Developing creative solutions to appropriately move leasing transactions forward and sustain competitive advantage for our clients.
The ideal candidate:
- Has five to seven (5-7) consecutive years’ post-call experience in commercial leasing transactions and related documents;
- Can demonstrate a proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships;
- Shows superior organizational skills and detail orientation;
- Uses sound judgment, manages conflicting priorities, and works collaboratively;
- Is an innovative, value-minded thinker;
- Is proficient with the integration of technology and practice management tools;
- Is resourceful and a diplomatic problem solver; and
- Is a member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario.
What DV Offers
The firm offers competitive remuneration, a full benefits package including short-term disability, a supportive and collaborative team environment, and an opportunity to strategically contribute to the growth of the practice group.
How to Apply
Motivated candidates are invited to apply in confidence to email@example.com.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants, and on request, will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout our recruitment process. We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.