COMMERCIAL LEASING LAW CLERK:
Daoust Vukovich LLP offers guidance and practical assistance on every aspect of commercial real estate law in Ontario and across Canada. Considered one of the best law firms in Canada for commercial property, leasing and development, Daoust Vukovich LLP has a team of highly qualified lawyers and paralegals serving the specialized needs of clients who acquire, develop and use commercial real estate. The firm enjoys a unique reputation, borne of the vast experience of its team in all manner of commercial real estate transactions and disputes for properties across Canada.
Daoust Vukovich LLP is seeking to fill a full-time commercial leasing clerk position. The successful candidate should possess a minimum of 3 years of law firm experience.
- Preparing commercial leases and all related documents including amending agreements.
- Preparing leasing documentation and lease analysis.
- Assisting Commercial Leasing Lawyers in conducting extensive leases reviews.
- Identify outstanding issue and recommend resolutions
- Drafting letters and attend to clients with lawyer and/or senior law clerk to take instructions, review documentation, obtain and compile information and report on status of a lease/file.
- Reviewing lease documentation and drafting of collateral lease documentation
- In-depth understanding of Commercial Leasing Law and all related documentation;
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work with sensitive and confidential information;
- Superior organizational skills required to effectively multi-task;
- Excellent computer skills including Windows, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and various applications;
- Handling and prioritizing workload while working under pressure of tight deadlines;
- A team player attitude with excellent judgment to follow instructions with minimal supervision;
- Excellent time management;
- Excellent typing and proofreading;
- Detail oriented and must work well in a busy team environment.
- Completion of Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario Law Clerk Program and/or Paralegal Certification
Daoust Vukovich is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Interested candidates should send resumes to David Giles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.