DV has an opportunity within its expanding Commercial Real Estate practice group.
- Proactive, hands-on responsibility for a broad range of transactions including acquisitions, dispositions, and financings of commercial, retail, industrial, multi-residential and mixed-use properties.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide array of documents related to real estate transactions.
- Developing creative solutions to appropriately move files forward and sustain competitive advantage.
- A minimum of two (2) consecutive years’ post-call experience with a practice focus in commercial real estate, including the completion of acquisitions, dispositions, financings, and related matters.
- Ability to execute and advise on corporate transactions such as the formation and organization of ownership entities (e.g. corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships) and small business transactions.
- A member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario.
- Demonstrated experience with the preparation of a variety of commercial real estate related documents.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, manage conflicting priorities, and work collaboratively.
- Innovative, value-minded thinker and proficient with the integration of technology and practice management tools.
- Resourceful and diplomatic problem solver.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships, perform meaningful work for firm clients.
- Superior organizational skills and detail orientation.
How to Apply
Motivated candidates are invited to apply in confidence to email@example.com.
The firm offers competitive remuneration, benefits and an opportunity to strategically contribute to the growth of the practice group.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants, and on request, will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout our recruitment process. We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.