The members of our litigation team are creative, experienced and passionate advocates. They offer our clients the right balance of forceful and aggressive representation and sound, practical and timely resolutions.
Our competitive advantage is our depth of knowledge and experience in commercial landlord and tenant remedies, and our extensive experience in real estate litigation, mortgage remedies, construction liens, franchising law, bankruptcy, insolvency and restructuring matters.
Our litigators have successfully represented clients in all levels of courts and tribunals in Ontario and other provinces across Canada.
LITIGATION EXPERTISE IN:
COMMERCIAL LANDLORD AND TENANT
- Lease interpretation
- Operating costs disputes
- Relief from forfeiture
- Lease defaults and rent collections
- Rent arbitration
- Tenant bankruptcy, restructuring, receivership
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
- Disputes arising out of agreements of purchase and sale
- Mortgage enforcement
- Financing disputes
- Vendor/purchaser applications
- Certificates of pending litigation
- Construction liens and construction disputes
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Restructuring
- Condominium disputes
- Franchise disputes
- General breach of contract disputes
- Debt collection and enforcement of judgements