We require an individual with a business and/or law degree who is an experienced general manager to:
- Develop and execute sound business practices and strategies, including HR management
- Annually establish a budget and regularly monitor its implementation
- Oversee the day to day operations of the firm including supervising all administrative staff and managing facilities and IT matters
- Liaise with the firm’s suppliers and service providers such as accountants, external IT and other consultants
- Facilitate and support the firm’s marketing and business development efforts
- Preserve the firm’s diversity and workplace culture: that of a respectful and mature, family-friendly and professional office
If you identify with the above profile, have an attention for detail, are highly organized, articulate and have management experience in a professional services firm setting, please email your resume, with references, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
2017- 2018 ARTICLING STUDENT
Daoust Vukovich LLP has completed its recruitment for the 2017-2018 articling student position.