JUNIOR COMMERCIAL LEASING ASSISTANT
We are currently seeking a Legal Assistant to work in our commercial leasing group.
Performing administrative duties including:
- Word processing, filing, organizing files, entering dockets, billing and scheduling
- Assist in the drafting and preparation of legal documents and correspondence.
- Provide general administrative assistance to lawyers and law clerks within the commercial leasing group.
- Ability to adapt to a variable work load.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities and a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of leasing or a willingness to learn the leasing business.
- Proficiency with PC Law, Workshare, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter with salary expectation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants who apply, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
2018 SUMMER LAW STUDENT
Daoust Vukovich LLP is currently accepting applications for one (1) summer law student for summer 2018. Students eligible for this position must be in their second year of studies within an accredited Canadian Law School.
For further information about the summer student position available at Daoust Vukovich LLP, please contact Brian Parker at (416) 591-3036 or email@example.com.
How to Apply:
To apply, students should send their complete application packages to:
Daoust Vukovich LLP
20 Queen Street West, Suite 3000
Phone: (416) 591-3046
Application Deadline: 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday January 31, 2018.
To be considered for the 2018 summer student position, application packages must contain the following:
- curriculum vitae;
- covering letter;
- list of current courses;
- list of proposed third year courses;
- copies of complete official post-secondary transcripts and transcripts from all other academic programs;
- one writing sample (the sample can be from a law school course, undergraduate studies or any other writing sample that exhibits the student’s writing skills; however, note that we would prefer to not receive factums); and
- a maximum of three (3) reference letters
2018- 2019 ARTICLING STUDENT
Daoust Vukovich LLP has completed its recruitment for the 2018-2019 articling student position.