COMMERCIAL LEASING ASSOCIATE
We are currently seeking a Commercial Leasing Associate with 3-5 years' experience to work in our commercial leasing group.
- Advising clients on Commercial Leasing Matters.
- Preparing and negotiating leases for both landlords and tenants.
- Building a client base and practice.
- Furthering the reputation and position of the firm.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a variable work load.
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking abilities and a keen eye for detail.
- In-depth understanding of commercial leasing in the retail, office and industrial sectors.
- Proficiency with PC Law, Workshare, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter, CV and transcripts by email to Jamie Paquin at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants who apply, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
2018 SUMMER LAW STUDENT
Daoust Vukovich LLP has completed its recruitment for the 2018 summer law student position.
2018- 2019 ARTICLING STUDENT
Daoust Vukovich LLP has completed its recruitment for the 2018-2019 articling student position.